5 Minute Spicy Cajun Tuna Salad
- 2 4oz cans of albacore tuna (get the no salt added kind)
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup green bell peppers, diced
- 1/3 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1/3 cup celery, diced
- 1/3 cup corn
- 3 teaspoons cajun seasoning (make sure it has salt in it)
- tobasco to taste
- Chop your veggies and add them all to a large bowl.
- Open your tuna and shred it with a fork. Add it to the bowl.
- Add in greek yogurt, cajun seasoning and tobasco. Mix well.
- Eat on a sandwich, a salad, a lettuce wrap or just with crackers! ENJOY!
I had forgotten how much I love tuna salad until recently. (The kind you make at home I mean, not the kind with tons of mayo.) But either way, it makes such a quick and easy lunch! It’s perfect for bringing to work, or a picnic (just remember to bring gum or a mint for after. haha) This specific recipe is one that I love because of how easy it is to throw together. Hardly any work on your part, and a ton of protein and deliciousness on the backend.
It’s such an easy lunch to throw together. It’s light and fresh and also a bit spicy. So throw it on a sandwich or a salad or eat it with crackers and you’re good to go! It will be there for you all week. (You may have to drain it, and add some more spice to it if you keep it in the refrigerator for a few days. Just FYI.) But that’s the price you pay for a lunch as simple and delicious as this one! EAT UP.