Creamy Garlicky Lemon Dressing
- ½ cup vegan mayo
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons honey (sub coconut nectar or agave nectar)
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk until smooth and well combined.
- Drizzle onto salads, use as a dip for french fries, or spread on a sandwich.
- EAT UP.
I recently spent some time in Denver, catching up with friends, making new friends, attending dinner parties, and even having a little dinner party of our own. I threw together a quick salad for that little dinner party of ours, and made this dressing (which I have made before) to go on top. The reason I love this dressing, is cause it’s five ingredients and most people already have them in their pantry/fridge. It’s a really basic, yet delicious dressing that takes nearly negative time to make. I’ve used it for a Thanksgiving side salad, I’ve dipped fries or chips into it, I’ve put it on sandwiches. The possibilities are endless! But basically, you just need to make it.
Every Sunday I generally give out a list of things I’ve watched/read/loved this past week. But since I was traveling, I didn’t have oodles of time to read/watch/ingest. So I thought I’d bring it back to what I know best… food. So here is a list of recipes from other blogs that I found especially tempting this week! Which one is your favorite?
- One-Pot Fettuccini with Oyster Mushroom Scallops from Simple Veganista
- Kombucha instructions from My New Roots
- Burbon Glazed Peach Fritters (SAY WHAAAA) from Halfbaked Harvest
- Honey Roasted Apricot and Mascarpone Breakfast Bowl from Camille Styles
- This summer abundance salad from Half Baked Harvest (so pretty I could cry).
- Oh and this feature in Food 52 about my (new) friend Jayme from Holly & Flora!