Creamy "Peanut" Sauce
- 1/3 cup nut butter, almond or cashew
- 1/3 cup soy sauce (sub liquid aminos)
- 1/3 cup coconut nectar (sub honey)
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Add all ingredients to a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Eat with sushi, spring rolls, wraps, noodle bowls, etc etc.
This is the best sauce I’ve ever made. Period. No question. The end. I first used it on some spring rolls, then I used it for my Crispy Orang Tofu Collard Wraps and later adapted it for my Creamy Cashew Veggie Noodle Bowl. It’s a sauce I literally can’t get enough of. It’s so simple to make. It’s nutty from the nut butter, salty from the soy sauce, and sweet from the coconut nectar. It’s EVERYTHING. And you should put it on everything. I feel kinda douchey talking this highly of my own recipe, but legit – you’re gonna love it. I can make an absolute promise you will. Just make it.
I’m done bragging about my own recipe and now I’m gonna brag about other people’s work and things I loved this week…
- This #girlboss interview with chef Jessica Koslow is everything and more. Prepare to feel inspired.
- I LOLed very hard at this tutorial on how to camp at home.
- I discovered this poem about french fries from Pablo Neruda.
- Gotta love decorating based on your zodiac sign.
- Oh and entertaining based on your Myers-Briggs.
K. That’s all. Be beautiful. Stay beautiful. Put sauce on everything.