- 1 frozen Amy's Kitchen 3 Cheese Pizza with Cornmeal Crust
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced thinly
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons almond, chopped
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar*
- Preheat your oven to 425.
- Toss your strawberries with olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread onto a baking sheet, bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Unwrap your Amy's 3 Cheese Pizza and lay it flat on a baking sheet. Top with strawberries, feta, and crumbled almonds. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Slice your pizza into thin pieces and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- EAT UP
Earlier this week I got to throw a little dinner party for some Atlanta-based bloggers in celebration of the Summer Solstice. It was pure magic – twinkly lights, laughter, new friends, flower crowns and FOOD. (Obviously the food is the most important.) I am so SO happy with the way everything turned out and I’m thrilled to share it with you! You can check out the video above for a little visual teaser of the event, or head on over to my Facebook page to check out the full album of photos from the event.
I threw the event in partnership with Amy’s Kitchen, which made the menu SO EASY and SO DELICIOUS. I’m a person who is prone to having little stress freak outs when I host events like this. But this time I was fine. No panic. No anxiety. And that’s because Amy’s products are so delicious, high-quality, and easy to use that half of my work was already done for me. So if I can give anyone a life-hack/pro-tip it’s this: ONLY THROW DINNER PARTIES WITH AMY’S PRODUCTS FROM NOW ON. Seriously. I sound like an infomercial, but in reality it’s just genuine love coming through.
If you’re curious, this was the full menu of the evening…
- A vegetarian charcuterie plate with Amy’s vegetarian meatballs, oodles of cheese, fruit, crackers, pickles, veggies, and a black bean veggie dip made with Amy’s vegetarian refried beans.
- Sparkling watermelon, strawberry and mint infused water.
- 1st course: A traditional gazpacho using Amy’s cream of tomato soup and topped with charred corn, okra and a pickled jalapeno slice.
- 2nd course: This Strawberry Balsamic Summer Flatbread (YUM.)
- 3rd course: A Green Goddess Flatbread with Avocado Mint Dressing (recipe coming later this week!)
- 4th course: Dirt and worms! Made with my Salted Tahini Chocolate Pudding and topped with crumbled Amy’s Crispy candy bar and gummy worms. SO FUN.
Okay, but let’s talk about this flatbread for a second. ‘Cause I know some people think I’m crazy for putting strawberries on a pizza, but Y’ALL it’s sooooo good. It’s sweet and salty and cheesy and crunchy and delicious. Like, for real. You need to add it to your summer to-do list right now. You also should probably add a dinner party to your to-do list, but life hack the living daylights out of it by using Amy’s products. You can find them at almost any major grocery store. (I promise no one will know, and you’ll be a life champion.) DO IT. K bye.