Super Easy Strawberry Chia Jam
This Super Easy Strawberry Chia Jam has only three ingredients and is ready in just one hour! Spread it on toast or get creative - the choices are endless.
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
There was a strawberry patch down the street from me growing up. Every summer my mom would take me and my sister with big ‘ole buckets and we’d get to pick our own strawberries. I remember those days with the greatest sentimentality. The hot summer sun beating down, beautiful red berries, and all the FREE SAMPLES you could sneak. (AKA. I just snuck strawberries into my mouth until my face was red and I was near sick.) But gosh, they were delicious.
My love for those sweet summer berries has grown over time, and I love finding easy ways to use them. So I created this SUPER EASY strawberry chia jam that is literally only 3 ingredients and takes zero effort. Plus, it’s much healthier than the stuff you buy in the store, ’cause its all natural sugar and no gross additives. I’ve used this same jam on two different recipes on my site. Try making my Strawberries and Cream Dessert Grilled Cheese or my Creamy Sweet Grits with this jam! (They are two of my all time favorite recipes!)
Now here are some of my favorite links that I clicked/watched/read this week. Hopefully you enjoy them too!
- The new series “Talking In Circles” from Laura Miller is both inspiring and IMPORTANT. Plus it’s filled with amazing people!
- No thoughts are original anymore.
- A list of health-ier chocolate recipes? YES PUH-LEASE.
- I got to hang out with my friend Lily of Kale and Caramel this week, and I was SO INSPIRED by the way she uses fresh herbs in her recipes. Just go check her out.
- I’ll eat bags on bags of GREEN TEA GRANOLA.